Any Way to Recover Trip History - Dates & Times?

My One XL-S was stolen last Saturday night.
The thieves broke my driver's side window and relieved me of my TomTom.

Amazingly, and thankfully, the police recovered the device in good condition last evening, and they have returned it to me. Unfortunately the thieves fled the stolen vehicle on foot and were not apprehended.
They have suspects in mind, but they need evidence tying them back to my TomTom.

I was able to browse the recent destinations and have information that may help the police to further build a case against the suspects, but I cannot see how to tell them the dates and times the trips were made. All I can do is set them up as repeat destinations.

Timestamped information could be useful in tying the suspects to locations for other crimes and could help solve more crimes.

I have also browsed the file system via USB on Windows, but I don't see anything that would give up the information needed.

So my questions are:
1. Is there a way to retrieve the dates and times of the trips?
2. Is there a way to retrieve the original starting points for each trip. The last sync location was at the PD, so they all come up with that as the starting point now.

TIA for any help offered!

Many of the TomTom's, perhaps all the recent models, are logging your travels. In Home you can "opt-in" to submit your statistics, roads traveled, speeds driven, etc.

As far as I know, these stats are not user-accessible.

Ask a Question