Any way to install a chiming noise when coming to an exit or turn

TomTom Model(s)
ONE XL-S
I used to have a Magellan 360 and everytime I came to an exit it used to have a bell sound alert right before the turn, is there an option on the TomTom or any files I can install..Sometimes I miss the damn turn on busy streets. I also looked in the alert section and couldn't find what I was looking for. I have a TomTom ONE XL-S.

Chris

Last edited:
I came from Magellan too. I think instead of the chime on the TomToms you get a "turn left" notification. The only difference is that on the Magellan you'd get the chime right as you hit the corner and the TomToms give the notice 20 yards or so before.

- A former powerlifter

I came from Magellan too. I think instead of the chime on the TomToms you get a "turn left" notification. The only difference is that on the Magellan you'd get the chime right as you hit the corner and the TomToms give the notice 20 yards or so before.

- A former powerlifter

Thats exactly what I liked about the Magellan, that was a pretty sick feature...I live in New York and sometimes streets come up real quick, and you sometimes cant tell if its the street you just missed or the next one. Sick ---- man, did you do any PL competitions?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no competitions other than a small one sponsored by my college's weight llifting club many moons ago. I was a pretty piss-poor powerlifter, and when you factor in that I never did drugs and was morally opposed to lifting suits, bench shirts, and the like, it made for pretty pathetic totals. I've pretty much moved on to kettlebell lifting, where I am equally pathetic.

Ask a Question