address help

When you put in an address into the tomtom.... i put in the post code and the tomtom will take me
Almost to the address, but not to the door... is there a way to save the address when i am right outside the address i wont to go to. so next time i go to that address tomtom will take me right to where I need to be.... i hope this makes sense

Once you are at the location you want, you can Manage Favourites-->Add favourite-->Current location.

When it comes time to renaming the favourite, be mindfuyl if you just rename it to 'so and so's house', then that will appear on screen as the favourite, not the actual street number.

So, rename to show '123 main st--so and so's house'

Thanks but i have found out how to do it now
Go to 'Add Favourite' on the menu, select 'My location' - the Tom Tom will offer a suggestion for the name of the location (ie Thomas Street) you can then press 'ok' to call it Thomas Street, or back space and rename the location as 'Dog Walker' or what ever it is.

You then just go to your favourites menu when you want to return to that address, and it will be one of the options in the menu - rather than typing in a post code.

Ask a Question