A newbie question on POI

Only recently bought my TT and have some questions about adding POIs for Geocaching.

I created an OV2 file in GSAK and I've worked out how to import via Tom Tom Home 2 to TT.

I tried to create an itinerary for a day of geocaching this weekend of 71 caches. Iwas creating the intinerary and then I couldn't find a cache that was in the OV2 file. Caches after it in the OV2 file are there just not this cache. I'm not sure if any others are missing as I stopped when this one was missing.

My questions:

1. Is there a way of updating the TT without being online? The only way I've worked out how to do it is by following all the steps and making a Add To Tom Tom Button. On the last page I test it and this adds it to the TT. To do this I need to be online to get to the pages.

2. On the TT can you hange the sort order of the POI?

3. In Tom Tom Home if I go to the POI page and and redown
load the OV2 file from the list it doesn't download the most recent version of the file. How do I get it to see the most recent version? Is it possible to delete items from the list?

I'll leave it there for the moment.

Any assistance greatly apreciated.

If you are trying to make an itinerary with 71 waypoints, 1 for each cache location, it won't work. Each itinerary is limited to 48 waypoints. (though you can 'daisy chain' itineraries).

See this link for more info using Google maps and itineraries with a 3rd party app called TYRE.

Ask a Question