4 gb card for one v2

TomTom Model(s)
one v2
has anyone upgraded to a 4 gig card on a one ver. 2. if so what brand. all 4 gig cards I have seen are sdhc cards. To my knowledge the one ver. 2 is not supposed to be compatible with this type of card. I am planning on upgrading my maps and this is the deciding factor on witch map I upgarde to.

You definitely don't want a SDHC card. They often have compatibility issues with Tomtom devices. There are 4gb non sdhc cards, they are just sometimes challenging to find. Many people on these boards buy them off of ebay. You can also find them online by doing internet searches. Ideally, try to get one of the high speed cards, preferably around 150x.

I've been looking into the 4gb cards as well. Looking at the Transcend's card reviews on ebay, it seems some people are having problems with the card not working or losing files. One of the mods on here has one and I belive he hasn't had any problems. My advice would be to get one if you can find one for a low price and make sure you back it up whenever you make signifigant changes to your one.

Ask a Question