Flash-demo: Installing TripMaster

TomTom Model(s)
iPhone / Android / GO1015
It seems that many people have problems installing TripMaster on their TomToms with V7 software. To help I made a Flash-demo to show how to do it manually without using Home.

I hope that this can help some people getting TripMaster installed:)

Nice work! Thanks for the help on showing how to install tripmaster on units with v7 devices.

It seems that many people have problems installing TripMaster on their TomToms with V7 software. To help I made a Flash-demo to show how to do it manually without using Home.

I hope that this can help some people getting TripMaster installed:)

I have 1.8 installed, but I have lost some TT menu options. Will the latter part of your procedure (install 2.0 beta, and delete the cab file) result in these lost menu items returning ?

I have 1.8 installed, but I have lost some TT menu options. Will the latter part of your procedure (install 2.0 beta, and delete the cab file) result in these lost menu items returning ?
Yes, on some TomTom devices it will help. We did a poll in the Norwegian forum about that, and it showed that it was a difference between the units and the software versions. So you should try it.

Wow- that is a great demo. Could you also do one for Suntime install (for "challenged" people like me)?;)

Ask a Question