XXL 540 menu

TomTom Model(s)
TT One XL-S & TT XXL540TM
Hi I have a XXl540 works great just did a 3500m mile trip with nothing else, but found one thing which I couldn't resolve. The menu, you have to dig into the menu to get to the switch to night color screen and at 70 mph its not the best practice going from screen to screen. is there an easy way to rearrange the menu?

Does the 540 still have the 'quick menu' option so that you can place some favorites in an easy-to-spot location on the main driving map screen?

Change preferences
Quick menu preferences
... Switch day/night view

If you can do that, you'll find that there's now a new icon on your driving map view. Press that, and for the moment, the only thing that will be there is your day/night view. If it works per the above, you can also add another favorite menu item or two there as well. Which ones are allowed is apparent in the Quick Menu Preferences list.

Yes the XXL 540 has a quick menu option but it leaves an icon in the middle of my 3d view, which annoys me, so I was looking to move the night/day to the first menu screen.

You should be able to set it so that it automatically changes to day/night scheme depending on time of day.
That's correct. I believe that option is under 'change brightness' settings. Works great too.

Never thought to look under change brightness, I will check it out this evening, that would be great if it worked out that way. Thanks

Ask a Question