xxl 540tm can't delete a point of interest off my menu

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 540TM
When I click on POI I show a restaurant as part of the menu. I don't know how it got there and I don't know how to get rid of it. Any help?

When I click on POI I show a restaurant as part of the menu. I don't know how it got there and I don't know how to get rid of it. Any help?
Your TomTom will remember some of your more recently requested POI categories and those will be displayed as selections right away on the POI menu.

The next time you go to a different poi, that one will replace the current one on the screen. And so on .... ;)

Thank you for the reply

this a great forum. I used to own a garmin and I don't think they ever had anything like this. My 540tm is more complicated so I'm hoping I'll get a lot of info here. The manual is really bad about details.

Thanks as well for your responses. I was ready to post this exact question thinking there was an issue with my unit. Good job, and thanks for all the efforts you put into providing responses to our TomTom's (perceived) foibles.

Ask a Question