XL350TM question- Marking Map errors +

TomTom Model(s)
XL350TM
I just received an XL350TM for Christmas and I love it, especially when comparing it to my old Magellan roadmate, lol! Anyways, I've surfed the boards for answers to my questions and have not had any luck so I'll just ask and see if anyone can help me out..

I have already updated the unit using tt home..

When looking at the user guide for the XL350TM, on page 25, it talks about how to put a "report" button on the main screen so that you can mark a map error while driving. I have followed the directions on how to do this, but it appears as if this is either not an option or that it is broken. Any ideas?

Also- When browsing through my XL350TM files in Tomtom Home (under manage my Tomtom) I notice a file called "phone settings".. I am also unable to find any way to access this file or set up my tt with my bluetooth phone. Is this also something that is missing/broken?

Thanks all!

The mapshare report button is not available on the XL350. It is a typo in the user manual.

Phone connection settings are not used by the XL350, HOME has a software bug where it's offering the files even though your device doesn't use it.

Ask a Question