Questions related to my new XL350TM

Hello: This past weekend I purchased my first TT GPS, being the XL350TM with lifetime maps.
I have two questions being:
1) I tried to register my unlimited maps on the TOM TOM website and could not enter my product registration number. I left the site and re-entered a number of times and was never able to enter my product code...any suggestions?

2) I downloaded the most recent version of the maps and saw that I do not have a huge amount of free space left. As I am not planning to travel to Mexico using my TT is there any way that I can safetly delete the Mexico maps to free up some space, and is there any other data that I may be able to delete?

Thanks....

Hello: This past weekend I purchased my first TT GPS, being the XL350TM with lifetime maps.
I have two questions being:
1) I tried to register my unlimited maps on the TOM TOM website and could not enter my product registration number. I left the site and re-entered a number of times and was never able to enter my product code...any suggestions?

I had read somewhere on this forum where we need to input our "LifeTime map code" in lower case. Something changed in the latest ver. of HOME. When I did that, a script ran and changed the code to all upper case with some error in red under neath the code. All I had to do is click 'next' and the new map was offered. Did you try that?

2) I downloaded the most recent version of the maps and saw that I do not have a huge amount of free space left. As I am not planning to travel to Mexico using my TT is there any way that I can safetly delete the Mexico maps to free up some space, and is there any other data that I may be able to delete? Thanks....
Unfortunately, you can't delete the Mexico portion of the map. :(

Ask a Question