tom tom xl350tm

My XL350 came with maps of the US, Canada and Mexico.
Never in the future do I plan to visit either Canada or Mexico.
How would I get a map for only the US installed at No cost?
I'm sure this would free up some memory for other things. Thanks

You can't split off the Mexico map from the rest of the maps installed. What do you forsee as needing the space?

USA Map

I understand you cannot split the maps to obtain USA Only.
My query was How to get just the USAOnly Map for my XL350...I thought that was an Option from TOM Tom.
Thanks

Freeing up Space on My XL350.

I wanted to be able to have 2 Computer Voices instead of 1. Currently there is Not enough space as the Map installed takes 1.8 Gig of the 2 Gig installed.
Thanks again.

Sorry, not possible to have 2 computer voices installed at the same time. Your model (as with most recent) doesn't have a sd slot for extra expansion.

The only suggestion I can make is this .....

Call CS at 866-486-6866 and see if they will link a US map only to your account. Explain why you want to do it. If they agree AND offer up the current USA map, then it is 160 megs smaller than the one you have. That will allow for a second computer voice, I guess.

By the way, new 865 maps are due out in a few days......

If they do agree, make sure you do an Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's current contents. Just in case.

Ask a Question