Xl340s

I have been unable to download home without the program being too large for page. I have tried Alt-spacebar size etc, have tried reducing resolution etc to no avail. No matter how I try the program remains too large. Any suggestions would be appreciated. HR Masters

Do you mean you've tried INCREASING the resolution of your monitor (such as FROM 800x600 TO 1024x768) and when you start Home, it still expands beyond the monitor's screen resolution?

I reduced the resolution as the slider was at the highest it can go, it reduced everything but the download of TomTom Home. THanks HR

I reduced the resolution as the slider was at the highest it can go, it reduced everything but the download of TomTom Home. THanks HR

Do you mean you increased it? If you are actually reducing your resolution, you are making everything BIGGER on your screen, and less will fit in it. You will want to slide it to a higher (sliding to the right) as high as you can until you can comfortably still easily read what's on your screen. LCD monitors have a fixed number of pixels, therefor have a native resolution which means you need to set it to the highest the system will allow (highest will usually be the monitor's native resolution)

By sliding the slider to the left and reducing your resolution will cause TomTom Home to look INCREDIBLY BIG on your screen and will not fit nor will it look right at all.

Ask a Question