support for xl340s-live

TomTom Model(s)
xl340s-live
Hi, I am new here, although I have been a TT user for about 2 years. My problem started when my xl340m-live froze after an update. TT support had me send in the 340m and they sent a 340s as a replacement, saying that as long as I had the 340m with lifetime maps on my account, that I could sync the 340s into the account When I tried to sync the unit it kicked out an error saying that they could not be synced. Any help would be appreciated as I feel that I have been screwed over. Thanks in advance, Rick

Hi Rick and welcome to TTF!

Since you have been already been dealing with TT support, and your posted question involves straightening out an account for a replacement GPS unit, I would recommend you call CS @ 866-486-6866.

After you explain your situation, they should (hopefully) be able to "manipulate" your account so that the replacement unit will sync properly.

Thanks Alfie67!

Thanks for the reply. I contacted TT support as suggestedband after a few tries he was able to fix the issue , well kind of. It appears to be synced but the message to sync the unit still appears. His new 'fix' was to ignore the message and X it off when signing on to Home:lol:. Thanks again, Rick

I rather suspect that the error message may go away after awhile.

Glad it's now working for you; you're welcome!

Ask a Question