XL/LE questions

1) Does the XL include an fm reciever, if not can one be bought thats compatible , any links i cant seem to find one.
1b) I take it i would need an fm transmitter for the ipod, so i would have to get 2? (one for ipod and one for xl) would that conflict with each other / would the built in 720s' reciever conflict with the ipods fm transmitter in any way as well ?
1c ) is there a way to connect the ipod to the xl or is that only available in 720 +
Main thing is i want to be able to watch music videos on my gps as i hear them through my car stereo as well as listening to my ipod on my stereo.

2) With the xl or the le is it possible and would it cause any problems if i buy multiple sd cards which i will be changing over and over again mostly because i will be keeping different music videos in each one and cant fit enough on one.

3)How outdated are the xl/le maps and poi compared to the 720/920 and can you still edit maps in the xl/le like the 720 ?

4)Both xl and le offer bluetooth handsfree calling ?

With this whole mess im wandering if it would just be easier and around same price to just buy a in dash dvd player that plays dvds full of mp3s, as well as an le and an ipod, or any recommendations on a in dash dvd player that comes with gps that can compare to the quality of maps and maybe poi of tomtom le ?

Ask a Question