XL Classic

I intend going to France in the near future and this will be the first time I will use my recently purchased sat nav having previously used maps. Some of my french destinations provide GPS co ordinates, how would I navigate using these co ordinates.

Navigate to --> and one of the choices is lat/long. Just enter the values you have available.

Create a custom POI file stored on the device which contains all the locations you intend to visit, if you name each place and enter the location on the device prior to the trip its much easier to recall them by using Navigate To/ Point Of Interest, select the POI Category followed by the individual location - If you need assistance on creating a customPOI file using the device or using your PC just ask as its not difficult once you know how and its much easier to use when you are on the road than entering Lat/ Long - Mike

Just make sure you know longitude and latitude before using it. Nothing more exciting to be in a foreign country and learn the difference between degrees, minutes and seconds... :)

Ask a Question