x10 Speed Cameras

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
I wasn't sure where do put this.
Im really looking to get speed camera warnings for my 910. I don't know where I can get them besides TomTom's offical site. Most places are for Europe only. Anybody have recommendations?

People,

I just wanted to let you all know that if you have a 910 you already have all of the European speed cameras, they are included with your European maps. Just switch maps and you will find them!

TomTom even allow you to update all of the European speed cameras once free-of-charge, using their HOME software, so that you have the latest available data. So, if you are going to Europe, remember to update before you do!

Speedcamer and red light cameras

A good site for red light and speed cameras as well as general pois which I found is www.gps-data-team.com/poi

The pois are free for download-well most are-except for cameras in parts of Europe. U.S. pois and cameras are free!

TomTom even allow you to update all of the European speed cameras once free-of-charge, using their HOME software,...

That's strange:confused: An update came out 2 weeks after I purchased my Go910 and Speed Camera update failed. I wrote to tech support and they told me because I have not purchased the Speed Camera license.:mad:

My theory is that they include it (which basically works) but one has to purchase a license for upgrades to work.

Ask a Question