Wrong time

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
Ok, I have looked threw threads didn't find anything on this... My Go 720 is showing the wrong time. When I first turned it on, it asked about time zone, what time is it?, and about DST. I did that.. I live in FL. Its almost 8pm here and it says its 7:52a.m. so its about 12 hours off now.. it was like 15 before.. I tried to push the reset button (didn't do anything) changed the sat to DMS (didn't do anything) can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong.. I just got this for my birthday had to return my magellan (4 times) because it was defective, I really don't want to go threw that again...

Thank for your time,
Charles:confused:

Nevermind you all... I just found it like a dumb ass.. My pref screen was showing "less items' so I found it and got it fixed.. thanks for a great website.. I have been reading just about everything for 3 hours now..

Last edited:
You can change the time. On my TT510 you tap the screen, tap change preferences an then tap to the 3rd page of the seven pages available. on this page you find "Set Clock". Tap this icon and you can set the time from there.

Ask a Question