While navigating when you detect a

Discussion in 'Mobile Navigation' started by Andrew_3O, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Andrew_3O

Andrew_3O

discrepancy between NAV6 route and the reality is there a way to report this error to .... maybe TomTom or the map's producer so that a fix could be implemented in the next map's version ??

Andrew_3O, Aug 14, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Andrew_3O

wlepse

TomTom Model(s):
    One v4
    I beleive there is a selection in the Home program that send you to teh appropriate page at TT to report it.

wlepse, Aug 14, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. Andrew_3O

Internetpilot Moderator

TomTom Model(s):
    GO700 (Updated)
    Yes, simply go to the the TomTom website (www.tomtom.com) and login to your MyTomTom account. Then click on the Support button in the menu bar near the top of the page. On the right-hand side this page will be a menu box titled "MyTomTom" which will have "My Profile", "My Questions", etc. in the list of options. Click on the "Report Map Feedback" and fill in the appropriate information about the map error.

I believe there is a way to do this without creating or signing in to a MyTomTom account, but it requires you to go pretty far through like a support screening process until you get to the point where you can choose "Report Map Feedback". Plus, if you have TomTom, you're going to need an account anyway, especially if you're using TomTom Home.

Internetpilot, Aug 14, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question