Where is the XL350TM ranked in the TT models?

Ranked by whom? TomTom? Consumers? And are you talking about in Canada (which has fewer models -- and NO LIVE models) or the States?

I will say this..........any x50 model has the 'EasyMenu'. That puts it below any model, new or old, that has the full menu options. In my opinion.

I would say of the current models in Canada, the 540 World Traveller Edition would be the top model. Of older models, the 930.............

In Canada, and by TT, I guess. What TT models are still on sale w/ the old menu, so I can try that out? Thx.

I'm with dhn on this one. Any of these x50 models with the "minimalist" menu structure are off my personal list. I'm sure there are those who will find the features that remain adequate to their needs, but you'll find a LOT of folks in threads here who came away from their purchase surprised and dismayed at what they felt was missing.

So are there any newer models you'd recommend w/ the old menu intact, that is better than the XL350TM feature-wise? I think someone mentioned the 540 earlier? I need lifetime traffic/maps. Thx.

So are there any newer models you'd recommend w/ the old menu intact, that is better than the XL350TM feature-wise? I think someone mentioned the 540 earlier? I need lifetime traffic/maps. Thx.
The 540TM is sweet, as is the GO740TM.

Ask a Question