Where am I going?

Is it possible to check what destination the TomTom is set to go to?

I was driving to visit a friend nearby recently, and suddenly realised that the device was attempting to bring me to the last destination I'd set before this, some 200 kilometres away!

Also, is it possible to tell it to stop navigating to a particular place?

To see where the TomTom is trying to take you....tap the status bar....this next screen shows the map and also the destination address/street at the top of the screen....you could then tap on the details icon and choose any of the other ways to browse the destination.

PSJ aka Marc

GarCor, I can't actually see Clear Route as an option.

PSJ, thanks, I'll try that. I'm not yet very good with the Go. For instance, I've tried to correct one-way streets a few times, but when I ask to change the street, the Go brings up my destination instead of the street I'm on....

GarCor, I can't actually see Clear Route as an option.

with the tomtom up and running....tap the screen....arrow over to page 2 of the menu....arrow over to page 3 of the menu....you should now see the " clear route " icon.

PSJ aka Marc

While driving a route and you want to check what route it is, just tap the screen, hit navigate and then recent destination. the current route will be at the top of the list.

I'm sure 'clear route' is in there somewhere, just can't find it...

I'm not sure that this works on your unit, but try this: go to 'Change preferences' and find 'Show ALL menu options'. This should now display the 'Clear menu' option.

Ah, I have it now! Thanks very much to all. I've also set my car image from a boring blue triangle to a nice pink car.

Ask a Question