when do maps update

Hi, I just purchased a tomtom go 720 and i must say i love it. I was hoping someone here could answer a questions for me. The map version that i have is 710.1584. When does Tomtom update their maps. The reason i am asking is because i have the 30 day latest map guaranty that i could use and wanted to know if i should wait until i am closer to the deadline or update to 7.15. Also does anyone know where i could get more computer voices since there was only a few available thru Home

Thanks in advance.

There were a ton of voices on the forum, but they may have been removed. Last time I was on Home, there were plenty of voices there too. Did you select "all" vs "recommended"?

As for the maps, I'd update to the latest. Seems like the 30 days is always up before you know it then your're screwed...

As a Noob, please do a complete windows backup of the unit before plaing around with anything!!!

Hi, I just purchased a tomtom go 720 and i must say i love it. I was hoping someone here could answer a questions for me. The map version that i have is 710.1584. When does Tomtom update their maps. The reason i am asking is because i have the 30 day latest map guaranty that i could use and wanted to know if i should wait until i am closer to the deadline or update to 7.15. Also does anyone know where i could get more computer voices since there was only a few available thru Home

Thanks in advance.

To add info... TT updates their Tele Atlas maps every three months and the latest map version on x20s and old ONEs is 7.20 that came out early May. Get that version while you can as I don't expect the next version to appear before September or so which will be way past your 30 days.

As for computer voices, they are available in Home a few screens further than where the option to add voices is (fantasy and celebrity voices), the computer voices are a separate from ?voices? and further down the options of add maps, voices etc and specifically called ?computer voices?.

Hey all!!! All maps are currently 30% off through TT Home. I knew if I waited long enough it would happen. This is 'til July 30th!!

Ask a Question