What's up?!

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XL-S IQ Routes Edition
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry Curve 8330: BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3)

Hey guys, I stumbled across this site tonight when I had a question about my first GPS. I got so sick of the hassle of the GPS on my BlackBerry. Street by street voice directions are definately the way to go. I look forward to learning all the in's and out's about these units from you guys. I'm Sean from British Columbia by the way. How's everybody doing!

Welcome Sean from one end of our great country to the other!

You will find a lot of helpful info and people on here.

Might I suggest you do a couple of things before you get started?

(1) It is a good idea to edit your profile or Signature and put in your model, app & map versions. Not all post applies to all models.

(2) Before you do anything to your unit please make an explorer backup (Not TT Home)
If you aren?t sure how to do this please click here

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry Curve 8330: BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3)

Good call with the backup. Knowing me I'll eventually need it! As for my profile, I thought I already added my model number (ONE 130)? Where do I find app and profile numbers? And will these numbers change as I update my device?

The application firmware is found by tapping the satellite bars. Tap the version number and the next screen shows the map version and build.

Welcome Sean from one end of our great country to the other!

You will find a lot of helpful info and people on here.

Might I suggest you do a couple of things before you get started?

(1) It is a good idea to edit your profile or Signature and put in your model, app & map versions. Not all post applies to all models.

(2) Before you do anything to your unit please make an explorer backup (Not TT Home)
If you aren?t sure how to do this please click here

I'm curious, why do you recommend an Explorer backup vs. TT Home? I'm new to TT and took your advise, but can't help but wonder.

Ask a Question