What's the difference between a ONE 125 and ONE 125 SE

User CP (Control Panel) tab at top of screen, then on the left side Edit Options. Part way down, you see this:

Default Thread Subscription

Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Other than the SE having "text to voice" does anyone know any other differences between a 125 and a 125 SE? Thanks

125SE is special edition ..: See specs..:
The TomTom ONE 125SE Special Edition 3.5" Portable GPS offers widescreen navigation that is easy to use. This portable GPS comes preloaded with a U.S. map and millions of points of interest. You are guided from door-to-door with spoken instructions, including street names.
TomTom ONE 125SE Special Edition 3.5" Portable GPS:
Map Share lets you modify your own U.S. map and benefit from others' verified changes
Announces turn-by-turn directions aloud, including street and place names
Fold & Go EasyPort mount folds neatly onto the back of the device, so both are small enough to fit into your pocket or bag
Plug & Go lets you enter an address on the screen and start driving with spoken turn-by-turn instructions
Preloaded points of interest include millions of gas stations, restaurants, hotels, and more
Latest map guarantee lets you download one complimentary update to your map if one is available during your first 30 days of use
Help Me! emergency menu to access local emergency providers such as police, fire stations, and hospitals
TomTom Home ensures that your TomTom is always up to date and access additional features with this free software application
Traffic-ready for an optional RDS-TMS traffic receiver accessory that can keep you informed on traffic events to minimize potential delays
Optional fuel price service finds the lowest priced gas on your route, with directions
Item comes with a car charger and a USB cable

I've never seen either device in person, but based on posts I've seen:

1) The 125SE has text-to-speech, the 125 doesn't
2) The 125SE has many more points of interest on its map, the 125 doesn't. Perhaps if you buy a 125 and use Latest Map Guarantee, then you'd get the POIs, I don't know.

Otherwise, I don't know if any differences.

Ask a Question