What TomTom Should I Get?

I have been looking at the version of the TomTom's that are out but i don't know what one i should get. I have been looking at the TomTom GO 920T just because that one seems like a good one. I mean that is the difference between the 920T and the 920 can someone please tell me? I know that the TomTom GO 920 T comes with the RDS TMC Traffic Receiver? The other question I have is what does that do? So what one would be better?

I have been looking at the version of the TomTom's that are out but i don't know what one i should get. I have been looking at the TomTom GO 920T just because that one seems like a good one. I mean that is the difference between the 920T and the 920 can someone please tell me? I know that the TomTom GO 920 T comes with the RDS TMC Traffic Receiver? The other question I have is what does that do? So what one would be better?
I just went through the same thing about 6 weeks ago and ended up with the 920 simply because in the area where I live the trafic would be of little use to me.That is the only difference between any of Go models and the GO T models. It is a personal preferance.

That being said if you arn't in a hurry I would perhaps consider the 930 Or 930T, these are coming out in about a month. There is a couple of new fetures in these models that I would like. You can look up thr fetures on these models on this site.

Ask a Question