Which Tomtom Should I Buy?

TomTom Model(s)
none
I just picked up a new car without the navigation add-on. Thought it was a good time to upgrade my old TomTom One (which I bought when the first model came out). I also own an iPhone and have Navigon installed, but I like the idea of HD Traffic and all the other goodies (especially no data, no wasting my phone battery, large screen, etc). I was looking at the 2535 but that model's been out for a year. Reading some of the transcripts of the most recent news items it seems that they are due for new models to come out soon? Should I wait? What's the expected ETA, if any of you has any inside scoop?

Thanks!

What are going to use it for?
What is your budget?
Do you need larger sceen size?

I would use the navigation for the occasional long vacation trip or if there is an address within the city I need to get to. If there is HD Traffic I may use it more often. I like the larger screen size...I don't think I would go for the 4.3's. I haven't really thought of the budget. I think the current cost of the 2535 is fine for me. Thanks.

The only model available in Canada right now with LIve Traffic (and other LIVE services) is the Go 1535 LIVE model.

It does have a 5" screen.

I'm not aware of any new ones in the pipeline ......

Which doesn't mean anything as I sure don't get calls from TomTom regarding new devices! :)

Thanks...I was just thinking it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to buy a 1 year old model at full price when the new ones are coming out at roughly the same price.

Ask a Question