What TomTom should I buy?

Hello,
I will spend my vacation in France, Italy, Austria, Czech and Germany for 17 days.
I want to buy a TomTom GPS in France only for this trip. I need English menu.
Could you give me some suggestion about what TomTom GPS I should buy?
:)

Yes, I saw the posts in TomTom discussions. But the key is whatever model requires a full Europe to cover all countries to be visited. I doubt this traveller will have a laptop on the visit to handle zoned maps, but I may be wrong.........

Understood & tnks.

@Jade_crystal you will see this one has the 45 pays/countries map of Europe that does include the roads of the Czech Republic, but it costs nearly twice the price of the XL you found before: http://www.fnac.com/GPS-TomTom-Start-25-Europe-45-pays/a3556789/w-4 . This will be a very desirable device with free Lifetime Map Updates and so you may be able to sell it or to gift it at the end of your visit.

Should be noted that the OP's location is in mainland China, and area not covered by TomTom's mapping. May change the decision a bit.

Thank you everyone!

Thank you everyone! I have found Tomtom with Europe map on the Tomtom website in Taobao. I will buy it in China before leaving to Europe.

Thank you again!

:):):)

Ask a Question