Citroen 2CV 1979

Attachments

• cb_1.jpg
    cb_1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 285
2000 Durango
2001 Malibu
2002 Honda Shadow Sabre
I would've figured you for a Cadillac Eldorado! ;)

Citroen 2CV 1979
Those are some of the funkiest cars ever.

....shoulda' thought of that..... sorry! :cool:
Nice! Is it yours or the company's? I'm guessing hauling gas you do relatively short runs -- home every night? That's the way to do it! Probably don't feel too much like a gypsy.

Nice! Is it yours or the company's? I'm guessing hauling gas you do relatively short runs -- home every night? That's the way to do it! Probably don't feel too much like a gypsy.[/QUOTE]

it's a company truck & trailer...... I work mostly within a 100 mile radius of the home terminal, but usually 250-300 miles and 3-4 loads a day. It just depends on the flow of the prior day. :cool:

I use the TOM every day, whether it's a new location, or one I've been to many times before. It's always nice to tell the dispatch how many minutes you are from a customer when they start getting nervous about the level in the underground tanks and start making panic calls. :)

marcster said:
Nice! Is it yours or the company's? I'm guessing hauling gas you do relatively short runs -- home every night? That's the way to do it! Probably don't feel too much like a gypsy.

it's a company truck & trailer...... I work mostly within a 100 mile radius of the home terminal, but usually 250-300 miles and 3-4 loads a day. It just depends on the flow of the prior day. :cool:

I use the TOM every day, whether it's a new location, or one I've been to many times before. It's always nice to tell the dispatch how many minutes you are from a customer when they start getting nervous about the level in the underground tanks and start making panic calls. :)
Yeah, I use it for any drive over half an hour, even if I know exactly where I am going, for pretty much the same reason.

Last edited:
Living the dream with the Touareg

picture 238.jpg

picture 243.jpg

Picture 011.jpgA few pics of the Touareg and with the Eclipse installed.

Last edited:
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am WS.6

Both are hardwired

Both use the windshield mount....Arkon TTGO 115

2002 Honda Accord V6 EX. Put the adhesive disk on a satellite radio mounting plate that sticks out the side of my built-in radio.

Hey.. Post a pic for where you mounted it. I just ordered the vent mount as a temporary solution for my 2007 Accord until I figure how I want to do it right. In February, NH is making it illegal to suction it to the windshield. right now I have it on the windshield to the left of the instrument cluster. I'm not left handed but I think it looks sharp there. I would also consider blocking my speedometer too as I have the MPH showing anyways.

04 VW Touareg

Another picture I found from last year at the lake.

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 294
I drive an 03 Mercury Grand Marquis LS and my wife has an 07 Honda Pilot. We share a One XL and use a bean bag, since the suction cup will not stick to either windshield. We can place the TT/Bean Bag on the dash (my preferrred position), in the ash tray just below the Pilot's stereo and AC controls (wife's favorite place) or even on the front passenger seat and it picks up satellites just fine.

...since the suction cup will not stick to either windshield....

I have a beanbag now too, but the trick with the suction cup is to lick your finger, rub it on the suction cup and then squeeze it on the windshield.

The moisture does something to the seal and it'll stick all day, no problem.

I got this (Holden (Vauxhall in UK, Opel in Europe... made by GM in America maybe?)) Captiva Lx) yesterday, and got my TomTom 730 the day before. I'm trying to find a suitable dash mount... but battling. I'd like to mount my TT in the blank gap (between the two air vents), but can't think of a safe, suitable way to fix it there... and then somehow run wires nearly behind...

Attachments

• 2009-03-17_144428.jpg
    2009-03-17_144428.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 307

Ask a Question