What Cars do TomTom Owners drive

2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Spyder

Sorry, but anytime I do pictures of my car I have to add this one as well
887692626_l.jpg

Will try and get a pick of the tomtom in use one of these days.

I dontthink the TomTom would keep up with you driving at that speed :)

Haha I'm actually curious to see what the highest speed it will display, so far have only got 92 but weather is not very friendly right now.

2005 Ford 500 AWD SEL - Green (like my wife's eyes)

We are getting either another 500 , 2007 or (hopefully) the Volvo C70 hard-top convertible. I have one on order, we are just waiting our turn on the list...

Sorry no pics available now.

I have an '03 Chevy Tahoe. I really want to find a cool way to mount my TT. I'm happy enough using the windscreen mount with my ONE in the driver's side top left corner of my windshield. The size is perfect. But the 910 is another story... and proclipusa apparently has no plans for a mount.

OMG thats awesome mileage considering my 2 cars are both bimmers. I use my TomTom on my 528i and I do take my TomTom along once in awhile on my M5 when I want to be sure of the accuratcy of my speed, the M5 has navigation already but it doesnt hurt to have 2 navi in one car once in awhile hehe.:D And you guys dont want to know what I am getting per gallon LOL...
c15.jpg

I'll bet it similar to mine. 2003 540i 6-speed //M-tech Sport edition w/ a TomTom Go 300. Say, didn't I see you on another forum?

c15.jpg

I'll bet it similar to mine. 2003 540i 6-speed //M-tech Sport edition w/ a TomTom Go 300. Say, didn't I see you on another forum?

Nice ride =) yeah I am on a few forums - m5board.com, bimmerforums.com and etc. But I use a different username :D John were usually taken hehe

I have a 94 Geo Metro (i know what your thinking, the tt is worth more than the car), im sure it is but i also get 40 mpg in the city. Thats the main reason i have it, oh yea the price was right......FREE!!!

Just an E. (that's the reason why I hate power cord hanging over my center console ) That's why I make such a big deal over Battery Power. :p .

e500.JPG

e500interior.JPG

________
Dsexygirl_Squirt

Last edited:

Ask a Question