What Cars do TomTom Owners drive

Ad

Advertisements

Internetpilot

TomTom Model(s)
GO700 (Updated)
Toyota Sienna XLE Limited

Volvo XC90 Turbo

Click HERE for a link to the "Show Off" forum here on TomTomForums for how I mounted it in the Sienna. It would do the same thing in the Volvo, but just not hide the wire since the Volvo isn't my daily driver.

Last edited:
TomTom Model(s)
Rider V2, OneLE, XXL540TM

Here is my car on the first day I brought it home. When the TomTom is in this car, I have to mount it in the center of the windshield. (the sides are too curved). By the Way, It's an 05.

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
Mercedes A160 Go300 - 510 Apple iPhone
MY Benz BiFuel

This is My Mercedes A Class 160 - Bi Fuel runs on Unleaded and Propane Liquid gas. But Shoping for the new B Class
George

Attachments

Last edited:
TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go510
I get 49 MPG at 7$ per gallon of unleaded but if I use Propane
I get a bit more 53 MPG ? but it costs 1/3. The Diesel Model gets more MPG
but the cost of diesel is almost the same as unleaded
OMG thats awesome mileage considering my 2 cars are both bimmers. I use my TomTom on my 528i and I do take my TomTom along once in awhile on my M5 when I want to be sure of the accuratcy of my speed, the M5 has navigation already but it doesnt hurt to have 2 navi in one car once in awhile hehe.:D And you guys dont want to know what I am getting per gallon LOL...

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
920T and 950
Well, it's a company car, but I can drive it for personal use, it's a VW Caddy 2.0 SDI and that's where my Classic is navigating me to customers :D
It's not much, but it's brand new and it gets me from A to B and it has a very good sound system ;)
And since everything else is paid by the company (maintainance, insurance and diesel), I basicly only have to pay for the taxes.

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
Sweet XB. I'm looking to purchase one too.
It took me a while to look past the girls :)

Ad

Advertisements

There was a car in that first picture of the XB? hehe just kidding, great car! Love the theme and purpose behind it!

OMG thats awesome mileage considering my 2 cars are both bimmers. I use my TomTom on my 528i and I do take my TomTom along once in awhile on my M5 when I want to be sure of the accuratcy of my speed, the M5 has navigation already but it doesnt hurt to have 2 navi in one car once in awhile hehe.:D And you guys dont want to know what I am getting per gallon LOL...
2 MPG? hehe

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
Tomtom one
2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Spyder

Sorry, but anytime I do pictures of my car I have to add this one as well

Will try and get a pick of the tomtom in use one of these days.

Ask a Question