What Cars do TomTom Owners drive

Heres all I own...

pathfinder_006.jpg

install_001.jpg

install_002.jpg

were did u get the nissan logo. ROC.

This is my baby a 2002 V8 Ford Explorer. As soon as I get my permanent location for my one xl I will update.

2002Explorer.jpg

Sorry about the Quality it was done with my phone.

Here is what I drive for the last 5 years! 2003 Acura TL-S
IMG_5609.jpg

Last edited:
A school bus and a Tacoma P/U

Bought my TT GO510 specifically for work (drive a school bus in NJ) since I do many long distance school trips (yesterday went to the Jack Frost ski area in PA). The trips are all over NJ, NY and PA and occasionally MD.

I also use my TT for local personal trips when not sure exactly where the destination is.

IMGP1868.JPG

Inside the FJ

DSCF0277.JPG

The TT1 v3 is up at the rearview mirror, Cobra wx75 remote CB is hard to see but slightly left of the gear shift, XM Xpress infront of the gear shifter, and dvd player on the drivers head rest

2008 Volvo VNL300 Day cab - VED13 435HP engine 13 speed Fuller transmission - 48' Polar 9500gal 4 compartment fuel trailer......
Got my TomTom and my Delphi XM radio mounted low in the center of the windshield with a pair of Bracketron flexible universal mounts, and both units stay put nicely. :cool:

2008 Volvo VNL300 Day cab - VED13 435HP engine 13 speed Fuller transmission - 48' Polar 9500gal 4 compartment fuel trailer......
Got my TomTom and my Delphi XM radio mounted low in the center of the windshield with a pair of Bracketron flexible universal mounts, and both units stay put nicely. :cool:

Pics of your rig?

Ask a Question