Volume Still Can't Go Above 85%

The comments are out there, just in different threads. You'd think they'd have dealt with this by now, but 9.150 is still current -- has been since September... nothing better yet.

From TT Support:

Thank you for taking the time to contact TomTom Customer Support. My name is Elaine and we are always happy to help.

We apologize for the delay in response. Please rest assured that you are important to us. We are working diligently to assist all of our customers in a timely and efficient manner.

I understand that you would like to know when will the voice be set at 100%.

Be assured that I will do my best to answer your query.

Michael, the issue will be resolved in the next application software version is released. However, we currently have no information on any fixed date for the release of application software update.

A great way to stay informed on new TomTom products and features is via our Newsletter. For information on how to sign up for the Newsletter, please click on the link below. If you are unable to click on the link, please copy and paste it into your internet browser.

Signing up for the TomTom newsletter

We hope you find this information useful. Your satisfaction is our prime concern.

Ask a Question