Voice Sylvia - Reported, Whats up.

For at least a month now the voice Sylvia on Voices in TomTom Home has said "Reported - a TomTom moderator will look at this item within 2 working days to see if it should be removed".

Has anyone purchased it? I would like to but it has the red reported line there. If someone has it can you tell me if it is incomplete or if there are problems with it in anyway. It is only 0.8MB in size and there are many larger and some smaller in file size. I find it hard to believe there would be problems with it if TomTom offers it at a premium. I have paid a lot more for stuff that has turned out to be junk. Should I be the guinea pig?

There are several things that are marked to be looked at by a moderator. I'm not sure what it's about on the voice but it's probably language and somebody reported it. I don't know if TomTom support really looks at it or not but it sure doesn't appear that they do or if they do they don't bother to remove/change the flag.

From the looks of the things that I have checked back on I agree. They don't appear to check anything. You would think they would remove the flag on something they are trying to sell for sure.

Ask a Question