Voice Input not Working in 920

For some reason, my voice input is not working. The TomTom can go into the listening mode but won't acknowledge my voice or any other sounds. It's as if the mic is broken. I've tried rebooting several times. Anyone?

Seems that there are several people with the same problem. Mine worked very well until I updated it yesterday. Now when I go into the Spoken Address buttons (either one), the mic lips are greyed out and don't accept commands. Resets have unfortunately not fixed the problem.

It doesnt bother me that its not working. IVe never really used it much. Its more of a toy (like the remote) I can punch in an address 4x faster than using text to speech or the remote.

It doesnt bother me that its not working. IVe never really used it much. Its more of a toy (like the remote) I can punch in an address 4x faster than using text to speech or the remote.

I have to agree. I had the Magellan Maestro 4250 for a while and its voice recognition was much more useful. You could ask for poi's while driving and get restaurants, etc near your location.

Entering an address using voice input is a frill, at least, in my opinion.

Ask a Question