usa maps

I have a tt one and my memory card froze up on me i purchased a new sd card and was planning on using my backup from my laptop to install the tt software and maps on the sd card but my laptop crashed and i lost everything. does anyone have any idea on where i can get the map without having to spend an arm and a leg. also is there a trick to geting the apps to load on the sd card. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a tt one and my memory card froze up on me i purchased a new sd card and was planning on using my backup from my laptop to install the tt software and maps on the sd card but my laptop crashed and i lost everything. does anyone have any idea on where i can get the map without having to spend an arm and a leg. also is there a trick to geting the apps to load on the sd card. any help would be greatly appreciated.

You have 1 year to download your map (repeatedly) from TomTom. Log into TomTom with your account information (email) & click on 'my account'. You should see the map if you originally got it within the last year. If not, then without a backup, you are probably out of luck. Sorry.:(

Hobie, are you sure your unit doesn't have an internal memory. I believe all One's sold over here have one (and maybe an additional card slot).

The v1 that NecoSino mentioned was never sold here - only in Europe, I believe. In that model, there was no internal memory.

Actually the ONE sd card were sold in North America

Lucky you. It was never sold in Canada. I bought mine in France a couple of years ago. Shortly afterwards, the One v2 was offered over here. Personally, I've always liked the looks of the all-black v1.

But back to Hobie, we still don't know which model he has.

Ask a Question