uptade keeps downloading the same maps

Hi
I?m new in this comunity and i?m wondering if anyone can help with this issue.
I bought a tomtom XL Live IQ Routes Editon and it worked flawlessly until some days ago when it asked me to update the maps,
I haven?t bought any map updates but it still appeared on the list so i eventually did it anyway. The problem is that everytime i connect the gps to the pc it asks me to update again and always the same file.
It?s 2GB and it takes forever, i can still remove it from the list so it doesen?t install but why does it still appear on the update list if i already did it.

Thanks for the support.

Have you ever owned a different TomTom product and had it registered using the same e-mail address your current device is using, this is the usual reason for what you are experiancing - Mike

"Home" is renowned for stupid things like this....

You might find that TT Customer Services is the quickest way to sort this out (as they are the only ones with access to your account and subscription details).

From your description of the model name it sounds like you might be in the UK? If so, the number for customer services is 08451 610009

Ask a Question