upgrade is jerky

Infama, my understanding is that the firmware you provided a link for is for TomTom WORK and, unfortunately, I saw one poster who installed said it had NOT cured either the stuttering or the map lag.

Do you have a different experience, especially since the firmware has NOT been officially released by TT?

I have not used it.

I got it from PGPSW and the poster there said it cured his 720 stutter.

First make a complete backup of your unit's contents using Explorer, not Home and make sure hidden files/folders are showing.

Then dl the cab file and uncompress use winrar or some other unzipper that will overwrite exisiting files and folders on your unit.

First make a complete backup of your unit's contents using Explorer, not Home and make sure hidden files/folders are showing.

Then dl the cab file and uncompress use winrar or some other unzipper that will overwrite exisiting files and folders on your unit.

Thanks...just downloaded and transferred...will test later today

Just so you know...the file posted does work and it appears that the stuttering is gone...

Ask a Question