Updating TomTom Home

I've been using TomTom 720 for a few weeks. Usually when I plug into computer, I can contol TomTom by computer. This morning it told me to update home. Since I updated, I can no longer control TomTom by computer.I updated to 2.2.2.83. Anyone know how to get back what I had, or, why this "new" home won't let computer control TomTom?

I've been using TomTom 720 for a few weeks. Usually when I plug into computer, I can contol TomTom by computer. This morning it told me to update home. Since I updated, I can no longer control TomTom by computer.I updated to 2.2.2.83. Anyone know how to get back what I had, or, why this "new" home won't let computer control TomTom?
It should. If you click on the function, it may need to do a download to accomplish this. What does it do when you click on the option?

its not the update to home that is causing the problem. its the firmware 7.48 for the tomtom unit itself. i upgraded this morning now i can not use my computer to control the unit

the reply you get when i try to do this is that " this function is not yet supported by your device" go figure that...just when i was getting ready to take a trip to AZ and use my tomtom to find different places. my plan was to load my hotels ect... by using google maps to save all my destinations..not now though.

Ask a Question