Update - 6.522

GAW

TomTom Model(s)
New update - have downloaded it but not installed - anyone tried it ? Also, what are the changes, and will tripmaster, etc. work ?

Update are for users with a TMC antenna (Not for North America Users) :rolleyes: .
One can manually enter a specific frequency and use this station's TMC info.
Also stronger TMC signal and the last frequency which was used to retrieve data from will now be remembered by the unit.

Update are for users with a TMC antenna (Not for North America Users) :rolleyes: .
One can manually enter a specific frequency and use this station's TMC info.
Also stronger TMC signal and the last frequency which was used to retrieve data from will now be remembered by the unit.

That is odd . It was downloaded by the TT system when I connected through TT Home yesterday - I did not seek it out. It is sitting on my TT Home application right next to tripmaster on the home page (tripmaster of couse has been installed - great little program).

So a new question - has anyone else had it automatically downloaded through TT home after they connected in the last few days ?

Haven't noticed that GAW. I got the message asking me if I wanted to download the firmwire.

According to tomtom's website, The new firmwire will support the RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver for the USA.

Looks like we will see this accessory here in the states. However, I don't think it will help much as the peeps in Europe are having trouble receiving information.

Ask a Question