Unable to change my forum email address [resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomTom Model(s)
XL340TM & ONE 130
I am trying to change my forum email address and am being told by the forum that the email address has been banned. Can I get some help getting this corrected please. I tried using the contact admin link after I registered but have not heard back.

Thanks

Well, that's weird. If you were banned (which you are NOT) then you wouldn't be able to post.

In any event, I'll be sending a message to the admin to take a look at your post and see what the issue is........

dhn -

If the OP could supply both his IP address and 'old' email address in a PM to one of us (or some combo of things that no one else would be unlikely to know) as confirmation of ID, we could compare that to what we see from our end, and if it matches, agree to make the email address edit for him if necessary. We're able to edit that from our end, although it would be nice if Blaine could explain what's going on there.

dhn -

Never mind. Blaine already is on it while I was researching things.

I can see his email address in our mod panel but we can't make changes to it. Only the admin probably can.

I can see his email address in our mod panel but we can't make changes to it. Only the admin probably can.
Interesting - we can edit much of this stuff, but there's no way to "submit" the changes to the database. Fooled myself with that one. Had played with the buttons before, but didn't realize there was no way to apply the changes. Looks like the entire page is "view only" for us.

Please PM me your email address that you were trying to change it to and I'll have a look. Thanks

Ok I sent you a visitor message with the email addresses I tried. For some reason I could not find a link for a PM.

I sent a PM now as well.
Thank you for whoever allowed me to do that.

This issue has been resolved and this thread can be locked if needed.

Thank you to all that helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question