Two BT sources at once

TomTom Model(s)
740 Live (not Used), Iphone 4 with TomTom & Navigon and TomTom Car Kit (not used)
Just had BT Going to car kit and Ford Sync at once. Any ideas as to how? Traffic would not update and GPS at times said poor signal. However settings showed both were connected. Even getting iTunes via radio. When removed from the kit traffic came back. Any and all input would be great.

Update
Today on a short trip when using the car kit, and Ford sync at first got a complete update then phone call. Found out that the iPhone was hooked connected to both the Ford sync and to the car kit. I used the sync to take the call, then no traffic all I got was the message unable to connect. After confirming that I was still on BT, I went to the main menu and choose traffic. Then hit the bottom button (even though it showed connected. Traffic re-connected to tom tom and updated and the error message went away. while on the phone call I got a TomTom message requesting if I wanted to continue to receive voice updates while on the call, said OK

All I can say by choosing to re-connect even though connected to TomTom servers it re-established the connection after the phone call and all seemed to work

Ask a Question