TT720, FM transmitter, bluetooth, problems

Okay, so I really love the TT but there's some problem that seems to recur with my unit:

I've gotten my TT paired with my Sprint Upstage cell phone via bluetooth. This took some work but I finally got it. I also sometimes have my TT transmitting instructions and music through the FM transmitter to my car stereo. Sometimes after I make a call on my phone over the TT , no sounds will come from my unit (to the FM transmitter or to the internal speaker) unless I a)restart my cell phone and have it reconnect to the TT or b) restart my TT and then have it reconnect to my cell phone. It doesn't always happen but when it does happen it is quite annoying as I'm unable to get any voice instructions. When it happens I try and change the speaker settings to output to the internal speaker but nothing comes out even though the volume is turned all the way up.

I have the most recent software updates, the most recent map, and Tripmaster 1.8 and 2.0 beta installed (but the problem occurred before I installed Tripmaster).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I sometimes have the same problem with virizon razor vm3. Would like to see what others think. i dont use my phone much seems volume is kind of low and hard to here thru tt unit.

I have the issue where you get no sound on a phone call (either caller or callee). It has never happened for any other sound source. Restarting the TomTom does not help. Most of the time shutting off the Bluetooth on my phone and turning it back on resolves this. Sometimes it takes a reboot of the phone. I am using a Moto Q 9m.

Ask a Question