tt130s says no route to favorite?

while at a friend's house, i added the site to my list of favorites. later,at another location i clicked on that site and told tt to give me directions to it,, but it says "no route available"

while at a friend's house, i added the site to my list of favorites. later,at another location i clicked on that site and told tt to give me directions to it,, but it says "no route available"

If house B is not on a mapped road, the unit doesn't know where it is and can't find a route back or if you had to take a toll road from house A to house B and you have preferences set to always avoid toll roads, again, it won't find a route back.

the house is on a road tt recognizes, but ---.

the house is on a road tt recognizes, but it is at the end of a 200 yard driveway. is that the problem?

this has happened to me. I deleted the favorite and put it back in, now it works fine. good luck.

Ask a Question