TT One 125 adding stops before destination

I got my TomTom a few days ago and I find its interface a little hard to understand. I can't seem to find a simple answer to a very basic question. How do I navigate a route from point A through point B, C and D before arriving at my destination?

Part of the question would also involve altering the route. Say TT has me routed through I-35 E but I know for a fact that the I-35W route is much easier to drive. See that I can easily plot a route between Waco and say Ironwood MI but I find no way to change my preference from TT route taking I-35 E to my preference of I-35W. Can someone tell me how this is done, or if this little GPS is capable of doing such a task. If it isn't which line of TT would be able to easily make such changes.

Thank you, Tim

Welcome to the forum Tim, the function you need to use is one called Itinerary Panning but this isn't found on the entry level TomTom devices, which device do you own and can you spot a menu icon for itinerary planning within the menu, if its present we can offer advice on how to use this, if its not present then consider swapping the unit for a more up market device that does support the Itinerary planning mode - Mike

They subject line says you have the One 125. That model does not have itinerary planning.

If you want to upgrade to another model, see here for models that have itinerary planning.

Ask a Question