Trying to get Tripmaster 3.1 to work on my GO720

GGX

Hi guys, am after som advice after installing Tripmaster 3.1 on my GO720, I have installed the three directory files sdkregistry, skin and tripmaster as they should be on the device, but when rebooting the tomtom I'm not getting the Tripmaster icon in the 4th screen of the main menu, is there anything additional I need to do to get it to work or have I missed something? I had previously had it on a GO300, installed in the same way and worked straight away with no problems.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Also trying to get tripmaster 3.1 to work on TT 920

I seem to be in the same situation as you. I have installed Tripmaster 3.1, by extracting from tripmaster_v3.1.zip the three directories sdkregistry, skins, tripmaster in to the root of my tomtom 920 filesystem, there after I installed the plugins_hook_v1.1.zip by extracting the ttn file and the directory plugins_hooks to the root directory of my tomtom 920.

And my tomtom 920 has Navigator 8.302 I see.

When I detach the tomtom from computer and reboots it (simply turning it on again, right? no reseting), then I search in the main menu, but I only have three pages there and those contains only the original icons ie tripmaster cant be found

Any help would be most appreciated.

Best regards

_Qwerty_

I can't get TM to work on my 740Live either. I have tried every configuration but al I get is a device which keeps rebooting. Personally, I have given up on trying to install it.

According to the Creator, using "hook" only when you're running NC9 (navcore version 9.xxx).
I have no problem whatsover regardless what version TM is but again, I am always using my own Menu, not the one that provided by the Creator nor Tomtom.

Ask a Question