Trying to find out which to get...

Whats the best GPS out there to get for 200? Im looking at the TomTom XL330. I cant find any iinfo on it in theses forums. Also want to know if the holder it comes with can mount onto a dashboard. Any input?

Recommendation for a mount

Both are great devices... The XL 330 and ONE 130 use TomTom's EasyPort fold up pedestal. As far as I know, Arkon is the only one that offers "alternative mounts" for the XL 330.

See http://www.arkon.com/tomtom_easyport_mount.php

You mentioned you were looking for a dash mount. There's a Friction Dash Mount, model TTEP112 and an adhesive dash mount, model TTEP128.

Whats the best GPS out there to get for 200? Im looking at the TomTom XL330. I cant find any iinfo on it in theses forums. Also want to know if the holder it comes with can mount onto a dashboard. Any input?

both the 130/130s and the 330/330s should be solid, affordable choices for you. you can also get some older higher end models that you can upgrade with new maps and such. are you looking for a basic or a more feature-filled device?

Ask a Question