ToolsTools for TT Navigator?

TomTom Model(s)
Navigator 6 (PocketPC)
I'm trying to install ToolsTools for TTN6. However, there's an option to copy some sdkregistry files into the "sdkregistry" directory. The problem is I can't find this directory anywhere on my device. :(

Has anyone who might have installed this be able to help with where this sdkregistry directory might be?

Thanks,
Ron

Thanks. Should it be created anywhere in particular - Windows, My Documents, etc?

I mean TomTom needs to automatically locate it, right?

Has anyone modified the "TomTom.mnu" SdkRegistry file for English? If so, would someone be able to (e-mail address removed) the file? I can translate some of the words, but not all of them.

Thanks again,
Ron

Thanks! It's working now. :)
Well, at least I thought it was working as the ToolsTools option showed up. But anytime I select it, it just locks up my device. :( I'm running TTN6 v6.030. Is this actually working for anyone else with the same version?

Gidday mate,

Same problem here ans same ttn6 version with yours.

do we donate first? i can't get the "key" windows on mine.

Cheers

Welcome to TTF.

You are posting in a thread almost 3 years old so I don't know how much luck you'll have getting a response.

You can try creating a new thread in the 3rd party software forum. No promises but you may get a response there.

Ask a Question