TomTomOne & Vista

Does anyone have a fix for updating an old TomTom One on a new Vista laptop that says it can't find my device (connected with USB)..I've downloaded home ok I think. Very frustrating. Sure appreciate help

Try a reset on the unit and try again. I'm not sure whether your model has a dedicated reset hole. If not, hold the power button for about 10-15 seconds, until you hear the drum sound.

Does anyone have a fix for updating an old TomTom One on a new Vista laptop that says it can't find my device (connected with USB)..I've downloaded home ok I think. Very frustrating. Sure appreciate help

what I can't figure out is why I have vista 64 bit laptop and I had no trouble with downloads and others with the same system are having alot of trouble. Which I could help.

I've tried the reset and that does clear the red x on the tomtom but the computer still won't recognize that the unit is connected via USB. Strange and frustrating. Now the tomtom won't turn on even when it's not connected to the computer.

Ask a Question