TomTom xxl lifetime maps

I have a xxl with unlimited maps.
I bought a new computer and downloaded Tom Tom Home to update the maps. It loaded and the message told me the service is no longer available to me.
What is the latest map version for the U.S.? I have 900.4613.
Thanks,
Glenn

I have the xxl550. I thought Lifetime means Lifetime.
This is what it says on the Tom Tom website:

What does ‘Free Lifetime maps’ mean?
Free – this means that there will be no further costs involved in updating the maps on your device or smartphone app. All updates will be provided free of charge.

Lifetime – this is the useful life of the device, so means the period of time that TomTom continues to support your device with software updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more. The useful life of the smartphone app means the period of time that TomTom continues to support the app with updates.

Maps – these are any full updates to the map that is pre-installed on your device or come with your smartphone app (Geographical coverage and feature support in the map will continue to match the original, as long as commercially available). There will be a minimum of 4 new maps released per year. You will receive all updates to road network, addresses and Points of Interest in these releases.
Maps
TomTom Maps
Latest Map Guarantee
Map Update Service
Map Share
Travel Maps
Free Lifetime Maps
Map Zones

Version 900 IS the current map, released mid-November, so you are up to date.

If you have a "TM" or "M" version of the 550, you should be seeing a new (905) map in about 6~7 weeks from now (mid-February).

Make sure that you have entered your registration email address and password in Home on your new PC.

I have bought a TOM TOM xxl s 540 ın 2010 ın rome ın US base
I cant update my turkey maps and turkey TOM TOM ıs not supportıng me
I need help
Pls help me to update my map
TOM TOM XXL xxxxxxx
C.NO=R2xxxxxxxxxxx
my device number
would you pls send me the latest europe and turkey maps

Last edited by a moderator:
Impossible for us to do so. Maps are keyed specifically to unit serial numbers.

I'm unclear as to why you say "I cant update my turkey maps and turkey TOM TOM ıs not supportıng me ". Can you elaborate on this? What happens when you attempt to purchase a new map of the area? Maps covering Turkey are still available for that model.

Ask a Question