TomTom rider

I bought a rider last year, and I am happy with it. Now I see they have map upgrades for it and it looks as though the tomtom rider owners have to pay for the upgrade while others do not, or am I reading it wrong? When I put in my serial number and such it gave me a code to get it free or at least download it but there is no place to download it. It could be just me but it seems the website is a pain to navigate around. Anyone have any ideas as to how to get the upgrade? Or do I have to pay the 49 bucks.

I think you missed the deadline by a day....you had to get the new maps by April 15th and it would cost you $6 for shipping the DVD...after April 15th you have to pay the $49

I got an answer from TomTom

I got an answer from TomTom and very disapointed in them, It seems they did extend the deadline but only certain models get it for free, TomTom rider owners have to pay 49 bucks for whatever reason for the "free upgrade" while i'm at it, is there anyway I can print out my plans that I make? I plan on doing route 66 this summer and a printout would be nice.

I got an answer from TomTom and very disapointed in them, It seems they did extend the deadline but only certain models get it for free, TomTom rider owners have to pay 49 bucks for whatever reason for the "free upgrade" while i'm at it, is there anyway I can print out my plans that I make? I plan on doing route 66 this summer and a printout would be nice.

I think you will find this thread very useful - Link.

In summary, you can't use TT HOME to get a nice print out but there are work arounds with third party apps or use the screen dump technique.

Ask a Question