Tomtom Rider 3

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2013
Hi please help. Am running windows 8 on my pc, I have paired my tomtom to my pc but it will not Bluetooth any files across from the gps to pc.

Not many of the "regulars" here have a Rider of any sort, so the accumulated knowledge of those models is a little thin, I'm afraid.

I don;t have a Rider myself but assuming this is the most recent version, I had a look at the manual and couldn't see any mention of being able to copy/transfer files using BT at all.

there are many different BT protocols including one for connecting to mobile phones (audio) and one for connecting to HiFi devices (such as a compatible car stereo).

Some o the very early TomToms had the right features to transfer files by BT, but I haven't seen it on any recent models at all.

Are you sure it's SUPPOSED to work?

Nominally, one would use the USB connection to move files from PC to Rider in any case. Heck of a lot faster.

Ask a Question